Monday, October 21, 2013

Leash Walking Update

Big mooch:)
How do you get mad at this big goofball when he gives such big kisses! Is he not adorable:)

Here's an update on my attempt to train Kodiak how to walk on a leash. He is still horrible and have not made any significant improvements. I know it has not been that long but it drives me crazy. So, I've been doing some research on trying something different before we walk. I am looking into a bike attachment so I can tire him out before we actually put the leash on him to walk. There are a number of different options out there and the prices vary pretty dramatically. I am concerned about how bad Kodiak pulls and will go after other dogs, squirrels, rabbits, etc. Does anyone have any experience with bike attachments for dogs? I would like to know which one would be the best option for very aggressive pullers. Any feedback would be great so I could get this big guy tired out.

No comments:

Post a Comment