Sunday, November 3, 2013

Everyone had a blast today.


Mautino State Fish and Wildlife Area is one of the best hidden gems in the my home town area. I absolutely love it and love taking the dogs there. I try to go for a hike there any time I go home to visit family. There are numerous small lakes that have unbelievably clean water. The dogs love it but it is inevitable that we are pulling at least 1 tick off of a dog when we leave the park. It doesn't matter what they are on they still end up getting one embedded in them. It's amazing to me. In one of my previous posts I discussed the issues we've had with flea and tick medicine. We are thinking about getting a Lyme's Disease Vaccine for all of the dogs. I need to do some more research on it before we make the final decision but we're thinking that it might be are only way of fully protecting our dogs from the disease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment