Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It's a Husky Thing

They are not for everyone. They can be difficult to train. They have a mind of their own. These are just a few of the statements you'll read when researching about the Siberian Husky breed. My love of huskies started when my older brother decided to get one during a summer he was home from college. Well...you can probably guess what happened when he went back to school. Yep! He stayed with my mom, dad and I! I was in middle school at the time. I haven't known anything but living with a husky since then.

Now, I am almost 40 and have 3 huskies all under 4 yrs old. I know some people look at me and my dogs and think I'm crazy. (Sometimes I completely agree!) I wanted to start a blog to document the crazy lives of people you have huskies and to help educate anyone interested in owning husky. So please feel free to comment or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment